UM RUUM Works with Local Entrepreneurs
UM Istanbul launched UM RUUM to support local entrepreneurs. The agency provides office space, support and infrastructure for entrepreneurs in the form of marketing, mentorship and refining company practices.
George Saliaris-Fasseas, President of South Europe, IPG Mediabrands and President, UM Turkey said, “Getting entrepreneurial people close to UM and our clients helps local entrepreneurs as well as UM’s business… we strongly believe in giving back to our local community.”
UM RUUM currently has 2 startups in residence:
- Pointro launched www.pointro.com a marketing solution to help small business owners manage their social media channels through Pointro’s easy-to-use platform.
- Kayme is developing a new payment solution model and provides a unique business model based on barter and virtual loyalty points. The team is looking forward to launching this solution soon.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018