UM RUUM Works with Local Entrepreneurs
UM Istanbul launched UM RUUM to support local entrepreneurs. The agency provides office space, support and infrastructure for entrepreneurs in the form of marketing, mentorship and refining company practices.
George Saliaris-Fasseas, President of South Europe, IPG Mediabrands and President, UM Turkey said, “Getting entrepreneurial people close to UM and our clients helps local entrepreneurs as well as UM’s business… we strongly believe in giving back to our local community.”
UM RUUM currently has 2 startups in residence:
- Pointro launched www.pointro.com a marketing solution to help small business owners manage their social media channels through Pointro’s easy-to-use platform.
- Kayme is developing a new payment solution model and provides a unique business model based on barter and virtual loyalty points. The team is looking forward to launching this solution soon.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018