UM RUUM Works with Local Entrepreneurs
UM Istanbul launched UM RUUM to support local entrepreneurs. The agency provides office space, support and infrastructure for entrepreneurs in the form of marketing, mentorship and refining company practices.
George Saliaris-Fasseas, President of South Europe, IPG Mediabrands and President, UM Turkey said, “Getting entrepreneurial people close to UM and our clients helps local entrepreneurs as well as UM’s business… we strongly believe in giving back to our local community.”
UM RUUM currently has 2 startups in residence:
- Pointro launched www.pointro.com a marketing solution to help small business owners manage their social media channels through Pointro’s easy-to-use platform.
- Kayme is developing a new payment solution model and provides a unique business model based on barter and virtual loyalty points. The team is looking forward to launching this solution soon.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018