UM RUUM Works with Local Entrepreneurs
UM Istanbul launched UM RUUM to support local entrepreneurs. The agency provides office space, support and infrastructure for entrepreneurs in the form of marketing, mentorship and refining company practices.
George Saliaris-Fasseas, President of South Europe, IPG Mediabrands and President, UM Turkey said, “Getting entrepreneurial people close to UM and our clients helps local entrepreneurs as well as UM’s business… we strongly believe in giving back to our local community.”
UM RUUM currently has 2 startups in residence:
- Pointro launched www.pointro.com a marketing solution to help small business owners manage their social media channels through Pointro’s easy-to-use platform.
- Kayme is developing a new payment solution model and provides a unique business model based on barter and virtual loyalty points. The team is looking forward to launching this solution soon.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019