UM RUUM Works with Local Entrepreneurs
UM Istanbul launched UM RUUM to support local entrepreneurs. The agency provides office space, support and infrastructure for entrepreneurs in the form of marketing, mentorship and refining company practices.
George Saliaris-Fasseas, President of South Europe, IPG Mediabrands and President, UM Turkey said, “Getting entrepreneurial people close to UM and our clients helps local entrepreneurs as well as UM’s business… we strongly believe in giving back to our local community.”
UM RUUM currently has 2 startups in residence:
- Pointro launched www.pointro.com a marketing solution to help small business owners manage their social media channels through Pointro’s easy-to-use platform.
- Kayme is developing a new payment solution model and provides a unique business model based on barter and virtual loyalty points. The team is looking forward to launching this solution soon.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019