MullenLowe Singapore Celebrates the Diversity of Youth Soccer with “Ball for All”
The JSSL-7’s is Asia’s biggest youth soccer tournament and brings together children from 13 different nations. The founder, Harvey Davis, partnered with Breeze laundry detergent and MullenLowe Singapore to create a soccer ball that celebrates the diversity of youth soccer.
Each segment of the “Ball for All” is based on the skin color of a young soccer player from a different ethnic background. Their skin was scanned by a digital artist who paired it with matching pantone colors. Each color was then replicated on a different part of the ball.
“Ball for All” is now the official tournament ball of the JSSL-7’s and will be used by their 160 youth teams comprising over 2,000 young players.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018