MullenLowe Singapore Celebrates the Diversity of Youth Soccer with “Ball for All”
The JSSL-7’s is Asia’s biggest youth soccer tournament and brings together children from 13 different nations. The founder, Harvey Davis, partnered with Breeze laundry detergent and MullenLowe Singapore to create a soccer ball that celebrates the diversity of youth soccer.
Each segment of the “Ball for All” is based on the skin color of a young soccer player from a different ethnic background. Their skin was scanned by a digital artist who paired it with matching pantone colors. Each color was then replicated on a different part of the ball.
“Ball for All” is now the official tournament ball of the JSSL-7’s and will be used by their 160 youth teams comprising over 2,000 young players.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019