MullenLowe Singapore Celebrates the Diversity of Youth Soccer with “Ball for All”
The JSSL-7’s is Asia’s biggest youth soccer tournament and brings together children from 13 different nations. The founder, Harvey Davis, partnered with Breeze laundry detergent and MullenLowe Singapore to create a soccer ball that celebrates the diversity of youth soccer.
Each segment of the “Ball for All” is based on the skin color of a young soccer player from a different ethnic background. Their skin was scanned by a digital artist who paired it with matching pantone colors. Each color was then replicated on a different part of the ball.
“Ball for All” is now the official tournament ball of the JSSL-7’s and will be used by their 160 youth teams comprising over 2,000 young players.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019