FCB Interface Names Mumbai Streets After High-Performing Kids
Life is difficult in the slums of Mumbai – especially for children. Parents often work day and night but barely make enough to put food on the table. On the other hand, criminals and slum lords seem to have all the time, money and respect a child could want. Unfortunately, without other role models, the criminals are who the children begin to look up to and school falls by the wayside.
FCB Interface and Door Step School sought to give these impressionable kids new role models, and while doing so, get them to believe in education and making a better future for themselves. Streets in India are named after famous people but the slums of Mumbai are a maze of hundreds of narrow, crisscrossing streets, many without names. The campaign named streets in Mumbai’s Ambedkar Nagar slum, home of more than 2.4 million people, after the best academic performers in school. The children were celebrated in a road naming ceremony with the community and celebrities in attendance.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019