MullenLowe and MassMutual Vow to Protect the Future for LGBT Couples
For years, LGBT couples fought for the right to marry. Now they have the responsibility of protecting their futures together.
Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on marriage equality, MassMutual, Mullen Lowe and Mediahub collaborated with filmmaker Stacy Peralta to tell the stories of real couples sharing their hopes, fears and plans for protecting the love they fought so hard to have recognized.
Prior to June 26, 2015, the LGBT community had a more complex relationship with financial planning, with many couples forced to navigate hurdles on everything from legal protections to child custody to final wishes for their loved ones. The “Vow to Protect” campaign gives these couples the opportunity to discuss that journey, along with the impact of the decision, and their plans for their legally-married futures together.
With a long-standing history of supporting the LGBT community, “Vow To Protect” positions MassMutual as an industry expert that understands the challenges these couples have faced, and continue to face, while helping them protect the ones they love.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018