MullenLowe and MassMutual Vow to Protect the Future for LGBT Couples
For years, LGBT couples fought for the right to marry. Now they have the responsibility of protecting their futures together.
Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on marriage equality, MassMutual, Mullen Lowe and Mediahub collaborated with filmmaker Stacy Peralta to tell the stories of real couples sharing their hopes, fears and plans for protecting the love they fought so hard to have recognized.
Prior to June 26, 2015, the LGBT community had a more complex relationship with financial planning, with many couples forced to navigate hurdles on everything from legal protections to child custody to final wishes for their loved ones. The “Vow to Protect” campaign gives these couples the opportunity to discuss that journey, along with the impact of the decision, and their plans for their legally-married futures together.
With a long-standing history of supporting the LGBT community, “Vow To Protect” positions MassMutual as an industry expert that understands the challenges these couples have faced, and continue to face, while helping them protect the ones they love.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018