MullenLowe and MassMutual Vow to Protect the Future for LGBT Couples
For years, LGBT couples fought for the right to marry. Now they have the responsibility of protecting their futures together.
Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on marriage equality, MassMutual, Mullen Lowe and Mediahub collaborated with filmmaker Stacy Peralta to tell the stories of real couples sharing their hopes, fears and plans for protecting the love they fought so hard to have recognized.
Prior to June 26, 2015, the LGBT community had a more complex relationship with financial planning, with many couples forced to navigate hurdles on everything from legal protections to child custody to final wishes for their loved ones. The “Vow to Protect” campaign gives these couples the opportunity to discuss that journey, along with the impact of the decision, and their plans for their legally-married futures together.
With a long-standing history of supporting the LGBT community, “Vow To Protect” positions MassMutual as an industry expert that understands the challenges these couples have faced, and continue to face, while helping them protect the ones they love.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018