Area 23 Fights Child Abuse
Child abuse is an epidemic, with millions of children harmed every year.
Because 91% of abuse cases involve a parent or caretaker Area 23 had to look outside the home for help, to those on the front lines of childcare: school nurses. Unfortunately, even for these trained professionals, it’s difficult to discern between injuries caused by accidents, and those caused by an abusive parent or caretaker. This is reflected by the Department of Health and Human Services Statistics which estimate that 70% of child abuse cases go unreported.
To help nurses remain observant and report all potential abuse cases, the National Association of School Nurses needed a reminder that behind a seemingly innocent accident could lie a terrible truth. To achieve this goal Area 23 created a series of illustrated posters that hung in school nurses’ offices, constantly reinforcing vigilance.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018