Area 23 Fights Child Abuse
Child abuse is an epidemic, with millions of children harmed every year.
Because 91% of abuse cases involve a parent or caretaker Area 23 had to look outside the home for help, to those on the front lines of childcare: school nurses. Unfortunately, even for these trained professionals, it’s difficult to discern between injuries caused by accidents, and those caused by an abusive parent or caretaker. This is reflected by the Department of Health and Human Services Statistics which estimate that 70% of child abuse cases go unreported.
To help nurses remain observant and report all potential abuse cases, the National Association of School Nurses needed a reminder that behind a seemingly innocent accident could lie a terrible truth. To achieve this goal Area 23 created a series of illustrated posters that hung in school nurses’ offices, constantly reinforcing vigilance.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018