FCB Mexico Receives Certification for Gender Equality
FCB Mexico is the first transnational advertising agency to receive the “Por y Para la Equidad” certification for gender equality. FCB Mexico was recognized by Victoria147, an organization that promotes gender equity and balanced growth.
To qualify for this certification, a company’s employees – men and women - are surveyed and interviewed, and a detailed review of the human resources processes is conducted. This leads to a thorough analysis of four perspectives that have an impact on gender equity: performance, people, balance and company.
“Our focus is always on making our clients’ businesses grow. In order to do so, having the best talent is critical,” said Eric Descombes, CEO of FCB Mexico. “We are promoting a workplace where all people, irrespective of their gender, will have the same conditions, opportunities and treatment. This will enable us to attract the finest talent possible.”
Susan Credle, FCB’s Chief Creative Officer, accepted the honor on behalf of FCB. She noted that Mexican creatives should “believe in themselves and be confident that they have something different to offer in an atmosphere of survivors.”
Credle said that sometimes men feel more confident to fail than women. But you have to keep in mind that “a good idea is a good idea no matter who it comes from, if it is a man or a woman, so you only need to focus on work and be visible,” she advised.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019