FCB Mexico Receives Certification for Gender Equality
FCB Mexico is the first transnational advertising agency to receive the “Por y Para la Equidad” certification for gender equality. FCB Mexico was recognized by Victoria147, an organization that promotes gender equity and balanced growth.
To qualify for this certification, a company’s employees – men and women - are surveyed and interviewed, and a detailed review of the human resources processes is conducted. This leads to a thorough analysis of four perspectives that have an impact on gender equity: performance, people, balance and company.
“Our focus is always on making our clients’ businesses grow. In order to do so, having the best talent is critical,” said Eric Descombes, CEO of FCB Mexico. “We are promoting a workplace where all people, irrespective of their gender, will have the same conditions, opportunities and treatment. This will enable us to attract the finest talent possible.”
Susan Credle, FCB’s Chief Creative Officer, accepted the honor on behalf of FCB. She noted that Mexican creatives should “believe in themselves and be confident that they have something different to offer in an atmosphere of survivors.”
Credle said that sometimes men feel more confident to fail than women. But you have to keep in mind that “a good idea is a good idea no matter who it comes from, if it is a man or a woman, so you only need to focus on work and be visible,” she advised.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018