R/GA and Ad Council Partner Again on Love Has No Labels
R/GA has once again partnered with The Ad Council to produce a new iteration of Love Has No Labels. In this latest work, pro wrestler John Cena is featured walking through a typical small American town that is very diverse. The ad’s underlying message: to be a true patriot is to accept all Americans regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or ability. In short, "patriotism is love," Cena says, "and love has no labels."
This new work follows the work R/GA created last year for Love Has No Labels, one of the most viewed PSA campaigns of all time.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019