R/GA and Ad Council Partner Again on Love Has No Labels
R/GA has once again partnered with The Ad Council to produce a new iteration of Love Has No Labels. In this latest work, pro wrestler John Cena is featured walking through a typical small American town that is very diverse. The ad’s underlying message: to be a true patriot is to accept all Americans regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or ability. In short, "patriotism is love," Cena says, "and love has no labels."
This new work follows the work R/GA created last year for Love Has No Labels, one of the most viewed PSA campaigns of all time.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018