R/GA and Ad Council Partner Again on Love Has No Labels
R/GA has once again partnered with The Ad Council to produce a new iteration of Love Has No Labels. In this latest work, pro wrestler John Cena is featured walking through a typical small American town that is very diverse. The ad’s underlying message: to be a true patriot is to accept all Americans regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or ability. In short, "patriotism is love," Cena says, "and love has no labels."
This new work follows the work R/GA created last year for Love Has No Labels, one of the most viewed PSA campaigns of all time.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018