MullenLowe Perth Applauds Safe Driving
303 MullenLowe, Perth worked with The Western Australian Road Safety Commission to recognize and thank the 800,000+ "Zero Heroes” on our roads - drivers with zero demerit points.
To do this, hidden cameras were planted inside test vehicles and driven by unsuspecting “Zero Hero” drivers. Humorous roadside traffic signs were then used to deliver personalized messages of thanks.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018