McCann London and MRM Meteorite Win Alzheimer's Society's Integrated UK Account
McCann London and MRM Meteorite won the Alzheimer’s Society’s integrated business in the UK. The agencies will aim to help the charity connect further with its audiences, with the aim of raising more funds for their work, vital for people with dementia.
McCann Worldgroup UK CEO Mark Lund said: "Dementia is the biggest health issue facing our society, however the investment and attitudes don’t match the enormity of the task ahead. With this brief from Alzheimer’s Society we’re able to help change the country's trajectory when it comes to dementia."
Vivienne Francis, Director of Marketing and External Affairs at Alzheimer’s Society commented, "we’re absolutely determined that nobody affected by dementia should be left to struggle alone. Working with McCann Worldgroup on our brand will help to change attitudes towards the condition and build a positive future narrative."
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018