McCann London and MRM Meteorite Win Alzheimer's Society's Integrated UK Account
McCann London and MRM Meteorite won the Alzheimer’s Society’s integrated business in the UK. The agencies will aim to help the charity connect further with its audiences, with the aim of raising more funds for their work, vital for people with dementia.
McCann Worldgroup UK CEO Mark Lund said: "Dementia is the biggest health issue facing our society, however the investment and attitudes don’t match the enormity of the task ahead. With this brief from Alzheimer’s Society we’re able to help change the country's trajectory when it comes to dementia."
Vivienne Francis, Director of Marketing and External Affairs at Alzheimer’s Society commented, "we’re absolutely determined that nobody affected by dementia should be left to struggle alone. Working with McCann Worldgroup on our brand will help to change attitudes towards the condition and build a positive future narrative."
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018