McCann London and MRM Meteorite Win Alzheimer's Society's Integrated UK Account
McCann London and MRM Meteorite won the Alzheimer’s Society’s integrated business in the UK. The agencies will aim to help the charity connect further with its audiences, with the aim of raising more funds for their work, vital for people with dementia.
McCann Worldgroup UK CEO Mark Lund said: "Dementia is the biggest health issue facing our society, however the investment and attitudes don’t match the enormity of the task ahead. With this brief from Alzheimer’s Society we’re able to help change the country's trajectory when it comes to dementia."
Vivienne Francis, Director of Marketing and External Affairs at Alzheimer’s Society commented, "we’re absolutely determined that nobody affected by dementia should be left to struggle alone. Working with McCann Worldgroup on our brand will help to change attitudes towards the condition and build a positive future narrative."
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019