McCann London and MRM Meteorite Win Alzheimer's Society's Integrated UK Account
McCann London and MRM Meteorite won the Alzheimer’s Society’s integrated business in the UK. The agencies will aim to help the charity connect further with its audiences, with the aim of raising more funds for their work, vital for people with dementia.
McCann Worldgroup UK CEO Mark Lund said: "Dementia is the biggest health issue facing our society, however the investment and attitudes don’t match the enormity of the task ahead. With this brief from Alzheimer’s Society we’re able to help change the country's trajectory when it comes to dementia."
Vivienne Francis, Director of Marketing and External Affairs at Alzheimer’s Society commented, "we’re absolutely determined that nobody affected by dementia should be left to struggle alone. Working with McCann Worldgroup on our brand will help to change attitudes towards the condition and build a positive future narrative."
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018