McCann Lima Devises Creative Solution to Blood Donor Shortage
Peru faces a serious problem when it comes to its blood donation database: the country, whose population is 30 million people, has only 1250 registered donors, according to the Red Cross.
McCann Lima found a very easy and simple way for people to publicly register themselves as donors and help the Red Cross in saving lives: a hashtag.
Named “Donate a hashtag,” the campaign invites people to get into their Twitter and Instagram accounts, and write down a hashtag with their blood type followed by the word Perú. An app created by the agency compiles all posts with this kind of hashtag, thereby creating a huge database that can easily be accessed and browsed through by the Red Cross when a specific type of blood is needed.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018