IPG Agencies and Stella Artois Bring Awareness to Global Water Crisis
The global social impact campaign, which debuted at the Sundance Film Festival, is designed to drive awareness of the global water crisis and to help provide solutions for women in developing countries without access to clean water.
The campaign features brand ambassadors and Water.org spokespeople, such as actor Matt Damon, to invite consumers to help provide access to clean water for women and their families in developing nations. Consumers were invited to buy a limited edition chalice that was designed by artists in countries where clean water is scarce. Each chalice purchased provided five years of clean water to one person in the developing world.
“Buy a Lady a Drink” has generated significant media coverage across high-impact media outlets, including Huffington Post and Mashable, as well as strong social engagement.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019