IPG Agencies and Stella Artois Bring Awareness to Global Water Crisis
The global social impact campaign, which debuted at the Sundance Film Festival, is designed to drive awareness of the global water crisis and to help provide solutions for women in developing countries without access to clean water.
The campaign features brand ambassadors and Water.org spokespeople, such as actor Matt Damon, to invite consumers to help provide access to clean water for women and their families in developing nations. Consumers were invited to buy a limited edition chalice that was designed by artists in countries where clean water is scarce. Each chalice purchased provided five years of clean water to one person in the developing world.
“Buy a Lady a Drink” has generated significant media coverage across high-impact media outlets, including Huffington Post and Mashable, as well as strong social engagement.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018