IPG Agencies and Stella Artois Bring Awareness to Global Water Crisis
The global social impact campaign, which debuted at the Sundance Film Festival, is designed to drive awareness of the global water crisis and to help provide solutions for women in developing countries without access to clean water.
The campaign features brand ambassadors and Water.org spokespeople, such as actor Matt Damon, to invite consumers to help provide access to clean water for women and their families in developing nations. Consumers were invited to buy a limited edition chalice that was designed by artists in countries where clean water is scarce. Each chalice purchased provided five years of clean water to one person in the developing world.
“Buy a Lady a Drink” has generated significant media coverage across high-impact media outlets, including Huffington Post and Mashable, as well as strong social engagement.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019