Virgo Health And RB Tackle Effects of Air Pollution on Children
At this year’s Cannes Health Lions, Virgo Health and RB (Reckitt Benckiser), the global leader in consumer health and hygiene, partnered with international children’s charity, Save the Children, to help tackle the world’s largest environmental health risk – air pollution – in a live innovation challenge, the RB & Lions Health Innovation Hack.
Selected representatives from top international advertising, creative, marketing and digital agencies, plus some of the world’s brightest entrepreneurial minds, joined members of RB’s global R&D and marketing teams for a series of creative workshops. They worked together to come up with innovative solutions to combat the devastating effects of air pollution exposure among children. They worked against the clock with only 24 hours to pioneer sustainable solutions to protect children in India from the devastating effects of air pollution, where levels are among the highest in the world. The “hack” culminated in three teams presenting their innovations to a panel of judges in a live, open session at Cannes.
Social media buzz reached in excess of 700,000 people and coverage to date has an OTS of over 15 million. RB is exploring whether the ideas have the potential to be developed and implemented to help solve some of the issues created by air pollution.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019