Virgo Health And RB Tackle Effects of Air Pollution on Children
At this year’s Cannes Health Lions, Virgo Health and RB (Reckitt Benckiser), the global leader in consumer health and hygiene, partnered with international children’s charity, Save the Children, to help tackle the world’s largest environmental health risk – air pollution – in a live innovation challenge, the RB & Lions Health Innovation Hack.
Selected representatives from top international advertising, creative, marketing and digital agencies, plus some of the world’s brightest entrepreneurial minds, joined members of RB’s global R&D and marketing teams for a series of creative workshops. They worked together to come up with innovative solutions to combat the devastating effects of air pollution exposure among children. They worked against the clock with only 24 hours to pioneer sustainable solutions to protect children in India from the devastating effects of air pollution, where levels are among the highest in the world. The “hack” culminated in three teams presenting their innovations to a panel of judges in a live, open session at Cannes.
Social media buzz reached in excess of 700,000 people and coverage to date has an OTS of over 15 million. RB is exploring whether the ideas have the potential to be developed and implemented to help solve some of the issues created by air pollution.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019