MullenLowe Creates Inspirational Campaign for Boston Children’s Hospital
The world-renowned Boston Children’s Hospital (BCH) approached MullenLowe to create a video to kick off their most ambitious fundraising campaign ever — “Dream Dare Deliver.” The pro bono assignment was to create an inspirational video that would give an overview of the campaign, but not in the typical fundraising film fashion. BCH was looking for a unique approach to capture the attention of potential donors.
The result is a video that blends emotion and intellect on the pages of a large pop-up book. It’s a story about curiosity, which is what fuels the hospital’s growth and clinical innovations. Actress Virginia Madsen narrates, with additional commentary from hospital researchers. The tale ends with a reveal of what donors’ contributions can provide — a one-of-a-kind heart center, a center for complex surgical solutions, healing green spaces and more — by breaking down old barriers to build new facilities.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019