MullenLowe Creates Inspirational Campaign for Boston Children’s Hospital
The world-renowned Boston Children’s Hospital (BCH) approached MullenLowe to create a video to kick off their most ambitious fundraising campaign ever — “Dream Dare Deliver.” The pro bono assignment was to create an inspirational video that would give an overview of the campaign, but not in the typical fundraising film fashion. BCH was looking for a unique approach to capture the attention of potential donors.
The result is a video that blends emotion and intellect on the pages of a large pop-up book. It’s a story about curiosity, which is what fuels the hospital’s growth and clinical innovations. Actress Virginia Madsen narrates, with additional commentary from hospital researchers. The tale ends with a reveal of what donors’ contributions can provide — a one-of-a-kind heart center, a center for complex surgical solutions, healing green spaces and more — by breaking down old barriers to build new facilities.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019