MullenLowe Creates Inspirational Campaign for Boston Children’s Hospital
The world-renowned Boston Children’s Hospital (BCH) approached MullenLowe to create a video to kick off their most ambitious fundraising campaign ever — “Dream Dare Deliver.” The pro bono assignment was to create an inspirational video that would give an overview of the campaign, but not in the typical fundraising film fashion. BCH was looking for a unique approach to capture the attention of potential donors.
The result is a video that blends emotion and intellect on the pages of a large pop-up book. It’s a story about curiosity, which is what fuels the hospital’s growth and clinical innovations. Actress Virginia Madsen narrates, with additional commentary from hospital researchers. The tale ends with a reveal of what donors’ contributions can provide — a one-of-a-kind heart center, a center for complex surgical solutions, healing green spaces and more — by breaking down old barriers to build new facilities.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018