MullenLowe Creates Inspirational Campaign for Boston Children’s Hospital
The world-renowned Boston Children’s Hospital (BCH) approached MullenLowe to create a video to kick off their most ambitious fundraising campaign ever — “Dream Dare Deliver.” The pro bono assignment was to create an inspirational video that would give an overview of the campaign, but not in the typical fundraising film fashion. BCH was looking for a unique approach to capture the attention of potential donors.
The result is a video that blends emotion and intellect on the pages of a large pop-up book. It’s a story about curiosity, which is what fuels the hospital’s growth and clinical innovations. Actress Virginia Madsen narrates, with additional commentary from hospital researchers. The tale ends with a reveal of what donors’ contributions can provide — a one-of-a-kind heart center, a center for complex surgical solutions, healing green spaces and more — by breaking down old barriers to build new facilities.
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019