IPG Mediabrands Takes Steps for Cerebral Palsy
More than 17 million people globally have been diagnosed with cerebral palsy (CP), a condition that impairs muscle tone, movement and motor skills.
With no known cure, and one child born every hour with this condition, it was important for the IPG Mediabrands network to come together and combat this issue - taking steps for those who cannot. That is why this September, IPG Mediabrands is partnering with Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation (CPARF) to help raise funds for those living with CP
From September 1 – September 28, IPG Mediabrands will participate in CPARF’s “Steptember” campaign, which promotes an active lifestyle while raising funds. The goal is to take 10,000 steps each day. To learn more about the fundraiser, please watch the video.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018