IPG Mediabrands Takes Steps for Cerebral Palsy
More than 17 million people globally have been diagnosed with cerebral palsy (CP), a condition that impairs muscle tone, movement and motor skills.
With no known cure, and one child born every hour with this condition, it was important for the IPG Mediabrands network to come together and combat this issue - taking steps for those who cannot. That is why this September, IPG Mediabrands is partnering with Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation (CPARF) to help raise funds for those living with CP
From September 1 – September 28, IPG Mediabrands will participate in CPARF’s “Steptember” campaign, which promotes an active lifestyle while raising funds. The goal is to take 10,000 steps each day. To learn more about the fundraiser, please watch the video.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018