IPG Mediabrands Takes Steps for Cerebral Palsy
More than 17 million people globally have been diagnosed with cerebral palsy (CP), a condition that impairs muscle tone, movement and motor skills.
With no known cure, and one child born every hour with this condition, it was important for the IPG Mediabrands network to come together and combat this issue - taking steps for those who cannot. That is why this September, IPG Mediabrands is partnering with Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation (CPARF) to help raise funds for those living with CP
From September 1 – September 28, IPG Mediabrands will participate in CPARF’s “Steptember” campaign, which promotes an active lifestyle while raising funds. The goal is to take 10,000 steps each day. To learn more about the fundraiser, please watch the video.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019