MullenLowe Open Recognized for "Who’s Your Momma" Mentoring Program
Emma Perkins, Executive Creative Director, MullenLowe Open, was recognized with the Individual Champion of Inclusion Award at this year’s IPG Inclusion Awards. As one of a small number of female Executive Creative Directors in the business, Emma Perkins is passionate about inclusion and has brought that passion to life via Who’s Your Momma, a mentoring program whose mission is to increase the number of women who can maximize their career potential. The initiative, founded in 2015, pairs women with CEOs and Executive Creative Directors, many of whom are among the industry’s most influential. Perkins also founded Token Man, a series of interviews between high-profile women and male executives that aim to give men a better understanding of the challenges that women face in the industry.
Globally, Who’s Your Momma has helped 3,000 women to date. The London chapter paired 80 women within its first six months in 2015 and aims to pair another 200 by the end of 2016. Each day, the program receives at least two requests for support from women at all levels of seniority and background. Fast Company, The Drum and The Guardian have published interviews from the series, and each interview published by The Drum has received an average of over 500 shares.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018