Weber Releases New Corporate Citizenship Report
Weber Shandwick announced the release of its 2015 Corporate Citizenship Report.
In addition to the report’s GRI G4 Index, it also includes information on the firm’s belief in instilling the ethos of responsible citizenship in all of its global offices and across all practices of its business.
In partnership with Weber's clients, the agency is delivering impactful work at scale, including more than 150 assignments mapped to all 17 of the UN Global Goals. And the dedication of more than 15,000 hours to pro bono initiatives in 2015 alone
Read more here.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018