Weber Releases New Corporate Citizenship Report
Weber Shandwick announced the release of its 2015 Corporate Citizenship Report.
In addition to the report’s GRI G4 Index, it also includes information on the firm’s belief in instilling the ethos of responsible citizenship in all of its global offices and across all practices of its business.
In partnership with Weber's clients, the agency is delivering impactful work at scale, including more than 150 assignments mapped to all 17 of the UN Global Goals. And the dedication of more than 15,000 hours to pro bono initiatives in 2015 alone
Read more here.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018