Weber Releases New Corporate Citizenship Report
Weber Shandwick announced the release of its 2015 Corporate Citizenship Report.
In addition to the report’s GRI G4 Index, it also includes information on the firm’s belief in instilling the ethos of responsible citizenship in all of its global offices and across all practices of its business.
In partnership with Weber's clients, the agency is delivering impactful work at scale, including more than 150 assignments mapped to all 17 of the UN Global Goals. And the dedication of more than 15,000 hours to pro bono initiatives in 2015 alone
Read more here.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018