MasterCard and McCann XBC Create Restroom for all Humans!
MasterCard, a long-time supporter of the LGBT community, worked with McCann XBC to quietly add to MasterCard’s #AcceptanceMatters annual NYC Pride Parade float presence. This year, it debuted a rainbow first-of-its-kind restroom that accepts all humans, unlocked by simply touching the fingerprint sensor on the door to prove that you’re human.
MasterCard and McCann XBC, developed a bluetooth-controlled lock, combined with a pulse sensor and micro controller that wirelessly communicated with the restroom lock. The technology was complemented by a heart-shaped design celebrating the love and acceptance felt across NYC Pride. When visitors placed their hand on the sensor, LED lights lit up the heart to the rhythm of their heartbeat and wirelessly unlocked the door to the restroom.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018