MasterCard and McCann XBC Create Restroom for all Humans!
MasterCard, a long-time supporter of the LGBT community, worked with McCann XBC to quietly add to MasterCard’s #AcceptanceMatters annual NYC Pride Parade float presence. This year, it debuted a rainbow first-of-its-kind restroom that accepts all humans, unlocked by simply touching the fingerprint sensor on the door to prove that you’re human.
MasterCard and McCann XBC, developed a bluetooth-controlled lock, combined with a pulse sensor and micro controller that wirelessly communicated with the restroom lock. The technology was complemented by a heart-shaped design celebrating the love and acceptance felt across NYC Pride. When visitors placed their hand on the sensor, LED lights lit up the heart to the rhythm of their heartbeat and wirelessly unlocked the door to the restroom.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019