MasterCard and McCann XBC Create Restroom for all Humans!
MasterCard, a long-time supporter of the LGBT community, worked with McCann XBC to quietly add to MasterCard’s #AcceptanceMatters annual NYC Pride Parade float presence. This year, it debuted a rainbow first-of-its-kind restroom that accepts all humans, unlocked by simply touching the fingerprint sensor on the door to prove that you’re human.
MasterCard and McCann XBC, developed a bluetooth-controlled lock, combined with a pulse sensor and micro controller that wirelessly communicated with the restroom lock. The technology was complemented by a heart-shaped design celebrating the love and acceptance felt across NYC Pride. When visitors placed their hand on the sensor, LED lights lit up the heart to the rhythm of their heartbeat and wirelessly unlocked the door to the restroom.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018