IPG Sponsors Carnival at Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House New York provides a temporary “home away from home” for pediatric cancer patients and their families. The House is a supportive, caring place where families can stay together — and heal together while being close to the care and resources they need. The mission of RMH is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and well being of children.
For the sixth consecutive year, IPG sponsored a summer-end event for the kids of Ronald McDonald House New York. IPG volunteers transformed the basement playroom of the house into a carnival, complete with big top decorations, carnival-themed games and crafts, delicious snacks, prizes, a professional juggler, and photo booth fun. The children and their families had a fantastic time and really appreciated IPG’s efforts; even Ronald McDonald himself participated in the activities!
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019