IPG Sponsors Carnival at Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House New York provides a temporary “home away from home” for pediatric cancer patients and their families. The House is a supportive, caring place where families can stay together — and heal together while being close to the care and resources they need. The mission of RMH is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and well being of children.
For the sixth consecutive year, IPG sponsored a summer-end event for the kids of Ronald McDonald House New York. IPG volunteers transformed the basement playroom of the house into a carnival, complete with big top decorations, carnival-themed games and crafts, delicious snacks, prizes, a professional juggler, and photo booth fun. The children and their families had a fantastic time and really appreciated IPG’s efforts; even Ronald McDonald himself participated in the activities!
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018