IPG Sponsors Carnival at Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House New York provides a temporary “home away from home” for pediatric cancer patients and their families. The House is a supportive, caring place where families can stay together — and heal together while being close to the care and resources they need. The mission of RMH is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and well being of children.
For the sixth consecutive year, IPG sponsored a summer-end event for the kids of Ronald McDonald House New York. IPG volunteers transformed the basement playroom of the house into a carnival, complete with big top decorations, carnival-themed games and crafts, delicious snacks, prizes, a professional juggler, and photo booth fun. The children and their families had a fantastic time and really appreciated IPG’s efforts; even Ronald McDonald himself participated in the activities!
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018