IPG Sponsors Carnival at Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House New York provides a temporary “home away from home” for pediatric cancer patients and their families. The House is a supportive, caring place where families can stay together — and heal together while being close to the care and resources they need. The mission of RMH is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and well being of children.
For the sixth consecutive year, IPG sponsored a summer-end event for the kids of Ronald McDonald House New York. IPG volunteers transformed the basement playroom of the house into a carnival, complete with big top decorations, carnival-themed games and crafts, delicious snacks, prizes, a professional juggler, and photo booth fun. The children and their families had a fantastic time and really appreciated IPG’s efforts; even Ronald McDonald himself participated in the activities!
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018