IPG Continues Support of SDG #6 – Look for Stories on STRONGER
IPG has committed to supporting UN Sustainable Development Goal #6, access to water and sanitation. This past summer, we signed on to the Common Ground Initiative which brings together the big six advertising marketing holding companies together in support of the SDGs.
IPG and its agencies are doing work around the world that supports the goals of SDG #6, bringing water and sanitation to all. And now, you can easily sort these on the STRONGER website using the SDG #6 icon in our sorting tool.
If you have stories to share that relate to SDG#6, please email Jemma Gould.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019