IPG Continues Support of SDG #6 – Look for Stories on STRONGER
IPG has committed to supporting UN Sustainable Development Goal #6, access to water and sanitation. This past summer, we signed on to the Common Ground Initiative which brings together the big six advertising marketing holding companies together in support of the SDGs.
IPG and its agencies are doing work around the world that supports the goals of SDG #6, bringing water and sanitation to all. And now, you can easily sort these on the STRONGER website using the SDG #6 icon in our sorting tool.
If you have stories to share that relate to SDG#6, please email Jemma Gould.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018