IPG Continues Support of SDG #6 – Look for Stories on STRONGER
IPG has committed to supporting UN Sustainable Development Goal #6, access to water and sanitation. This past summer, we signed on to the Common Ground Initiative which brings together the big six advertising marketing holding companies together in support of the SDGs.
IPG and its agencies are doing work around the world that supports the goals of SDG #6, bringing water and sanitation to all. And now, you can easily sort these on the STRONGER website using the SDG #6 icon in our sorting tool.
If you have stories to share that relate to SDG#6, please email Jemma Gould.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018