IPG Continues Support of SDG #6 – Look for Stories on STRONGER
IPG has committed to supporting UN Sustainable Development Goal #6, access to water and sanitation. This past summer, we signed on to the Common Ground Initiative which brings together the big six advertising marketing holding companies together in support of the SDGs.
IPG and its agencies are doing work around the world that supports the goals of SDG #6, bringing water and sanitation to all. And now, you can easily sort these on the STRONGER website using the SDG #6 icon in our sorting tool.
If you have stories to share that relate to SDG#6, please email Jemma Gould.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019