Subaru Love Campaign
Love. It's What Makes a Subaru, a Subaru.
After seven years and seven different ad campaigns, Subaru was at a crossroads. They had a small, passionate fan base, but needed to stand for something with broad appeal. We knew buying a car was an emotional decision. So, we took an emotional approach. Subaru fans told us just which emotion it should be.
What’s more, while the Subaru “Love” campaign has been running for nearly eight years, we’re far from running out of gas. In fact, the Subaru brand continues to gain momentum, with sales having tripled and grown to all-time highs. Still outspent by the competition, Subaru is now heard loud and clear.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018