IPG Agencies Honored at Inaugural D&AD Impact Awards
D&AD, in partnership with Advertising Week, launched the D&AD Impact Awards. The Impact awards seek to identify and celebrate great, transformative, creative ideas that have had a real impact and, ultimately, contribute towards a better, fairer and more sustainable future.
At the inaugural ceremony in New York City, FCB Inferno, McCann New York, R/GA and Weber Shandwick each received Pencils for creativity for good. FCB Inferno was honored for its work for Sport England; McCann New York received honors for its work for Lockheed Martin and Microsoft; R/GA was honored for its work with the Ad Council; and Weber Shandwick was honored for its work for Mattel.
For more information on the winners, click here.
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018