IPG Agencies Honored at Inaugural D&AD Impact Awards
D&AD, in partnership with Advertising Week, launched the D&AD Impact Awards. The Impact awards seek to identify and celebrate great, transformative, creative ideas that have had a real impact and, ultimately, contribute towards a better, fairer and more sustainable future.
At the inaugural ceremony in New York City, FCB Inferno, McCann New York, R/GA and Weber Shandwick each received Pencils for creativity for good. FCB Inferno was honored for its work for Sport England; McCann New York received honors for its work for Lockheed Martin and Microsoft; R/GA was honored for its work with the Ad Council; and Weber Shandwick was honored for its work for Mattel.
For more information on the winners, click here.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018