IPG Agencies Honored at Inaugural D&AD Impact Awards
D&AD, in partnership with Advertising Week, launched the D&AD Impact Awards. The Impact awards seek to identify and celebrate great, transformative, creative ideas that have had a real impact and, ultimately, contribute towards a better, fairer and more sustainable future.
At the inaugural ceremony in New York City, FCB Inferno, McCann New York, R/GA and Weber Shandwick each received Pencils for creativity for good. FCB Inferno was honored for its work for Sport England; McCann New York received honors for its work for Lockheed Martin and Microsoft; R/GA was honored for its work with the Ad Council; and Weber Shandwick was honored for its work for Mattel.
For more information on the winners, click here.
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018