IPG Agencies Honored at Inaugural D&AD Impact Awards
D&AD, in partnership with Advertising Week, launched the D&AD Impact Awards. The Impact awards seek to identify and celebrate great, transformative, creative ideas that have had a real impact and, ultimately, contribute towards a better, fairer and more sustainable future.
At the inaugural ceremony in New York City, FCB Inferno, McCann New York, R/GA and Weber Shandwick each received Pencils for creativity for good. FCB Inferno was honored for its work for Sport England; McCann New York received honors for its work for Lockheed Martin and Microsoft; R/GA was honored for its work with the Ad Council; and Weber Shandwick was honored for its work for Mattel.
For more information on the winners, click here.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018