IPG Agencies Honored at Inaugural D&AD Impact Awards
D&AD, in partnership with Advertising Week, launched the D&AD Impact Awards. The Impact awards seek to identify and celebrate great, transformative, creative ideas that have had a real impact and, ultimately, contribute towards a better, fairer and more sustainable future.
At the inaugural ceremony in New York City, FCB Inferno, McCann New York, R/GA and Weber Shandwick each received Pencils for creativity for good. FCB Inferno was honored for its work for Sport England; McCann New York received honors for its work for Lockheed Martin and Microsoft; R/GA was honored for its work with the Ad Council; and Weber Shandwick was honored for its work for Mattel.
For more information on the winners, click here.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018