R/GA and The Ad Council Encourage Broad Voter Participation
Broad participation is the cornerstone of our democracy. R/GA worked with the Ad Council to support the launch of GoVoteBot, the first non-partisan messaging tool to answer any questions citizens may have about the voting process – from how to register, to checking registration, to finding information about poll locations and voting hours.
Developed in partnership with Reply.ai, a startup housed in R/GA's accelerator program, the Facebook Messenger chatbot answers any questions you, your family or friends may have about voting. Check it out here:
One of the barriers to voter registration is that people move. To combat this, ads will run on Facebook targeting users whose profiles indicate they've recently moved along with first-time voters and users in the younger age brackets.
The more people who are informed about voting, the stronger the process. The end goal is to raise awareness – not weigh in on a particular candidate.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018