MullenLowe Singapore Creates New Campaign to Raise Awareness of Singapore Red Cross
The Singapore Red Cross (SRC) has been in existence for close to 70 years, and has built a brand synonymous with disaster management, blood donor recruitment and first aid. However, SRC’s local community services receive far less attention, and fundraising has been challenging as a result.
SRC’s suite of local community services include Transport Aid – providing the elderly or disabled with transport for critical needs and travel to medical appointments and treatments; Food Aid – providing nutritious food for needy families; Red Cross Home for the Disabled – providing residential service and a day activity centre for the disabled; and Community-Led Action for REsilience(C.L.A.R.E) – a program that trains and mobilises volunteers to be citizen first responders to provide first aid, eldercare and befriending in their neighbourhood.
In order to increase the much needed support for these local community services, MullenLowe Singapore worked with SRC to develop a marketing campaign for these services to be better known. The campaign by MullenLowe Singapore aims to engage people in the stories of some of the beneficiaries and works toward addressing the incorrect assumption that Singaporeans don’t need humanitarian help.
Commenting on the partnership with MullenLowe Singapore, Benjamin William, Secretary General/CEO of the Singapore Red Cross said, “MullenLowe Singapore understood the intent of the campaign very well, and adopted an empathic and collaborative approach when producing the campaign. It was a complex project and the team was gracious and generous with their support. They really put their heart into this project, and this is evident in the moving storylines and visuals.”
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018