MullenLowe Singapore Creates New Campaign to Raise Awareness of Singapore Red Cross
The Singapore Red Cross (SRC) has been in existence for close to 70 years, and has built a brand synonymous with disaster management, blood donor recruitment and first aid. However, SRC’s local community services receive far less attention, and fundraising has been challenging as a result.
SRC’s suite of local community services include Transport Aid – providing the elderly or disabled with transport for critical needs and travel to medical appointments and treatments; Food Aid – providing nutritious food for needy families; Red Cross Home for the Disabled – providing residential service and a day activity centre for the disabled; and Community-Led Action for REsilience(C.L.A.R.E) – a program that trains and mobilises volunteers to be citizen first responders to provide first aid, eldercare and befriending in their neighbourhood.
In order to increase the much needed support for these local community services, MullenLowe Singapore worked with SRC to develop a marketing campaign for these services to be better known. The campaign by MullenLowe Singapore aims to engage people in the stories of some of the beneficiaries and works toward addressing the incorrect assumption that Singaporeans don’t need humanitarian help.
Commenting on the partnership with MullenLowe Singapore, Benjamin William, Secretary General/CEO of the Singapore Red Cross said, “MullenLowe Singapore understood the intent of the campaign very well, and adopted an empathic and collaborative approach when producing the campaign. It was a complex project and the team was gracious and generous with their support. They really put their heart into this project, and this is evident in the moving storylines and visuals.”
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019