McCann New York Launches New Work to Prevent Gun Violence
In a study released last week by the Associated Press and USA Today, it was reported that "deaths and injuries spike for children under 5, with 3-year-olds the most common shooters and victims among young children...with the vast majority of self-inflicted."
The information used in the ad is all based on fact, with headlines based on those that appeared in actual publications such as the Washington Post, Time, The New York Times and The Guardian.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019