Carmichael Lynch and Subaru Share the Love®
Carmichael Lynch and Subaru of America launched a new campaign showcasing real stories from real people who have been positively impacted by the Subaru Share the Love® program over the past nine years. The campaign highlights inspiring stories from real people and encourages Americans to put a little love in their hearts.
Through Share the Love, Subaru and its retailers will have donated nearly $90 million to its charity partners, both national and local, making the world a much better place for countless people, places and pets in need. Charity partners includ: the ASPCA®, Make-A-Wish®, Meals on Wheels America, and the National Park Foundation. The new campaign is unveiled as the Subaru Share the Love Event officially kicks off its ninth year.
The national television spots highlight inspiring beneficiaries of the four national charities, who tell their stories and encourage viewers to” put a little more love in their hearts this year.” The song features prominently throughout the campaign, and is performed by each of these inspiring people as they tell their stories. The Share the Love version of the song will be available for streaming on Pandora and Spotify, and for download via iTunes and Google Play, providing an opportunity for all consumers to purchase and contribute – the Subaru profits from each download will be donated to Share the Love charities.
In addition to the creative spots, Subaru will execute several unique integrations as the Share the Love event officially gets underway. These will include a nationwide sing-along of “Put a Little Love in Your Heart” on Good Morning America and a partnership with iHeartRadio to take over an hour of programming in key markets, to create awareness for the song and highlight Subaru’s charity partners. Subaru is also running a national Sponsored Lens on Snapchat for Share the Love that will trigger the song to be played based on a Snapchat's facial expressions and movements.
“For nine years, the Subaru Share the Love event has contributed to incredible organizations that make a profound difference in our local communities and throughout the country,” said Alan Bethke, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Subaru of America Inc. “As we roll out this new campaign, it is truly rewarding to be able to share the inspiring stories of real people that Subaru and our partners have touched along the way.”
Through the Share the Love event, from November 17, 2016 to January 3, 2017, Subaru will donate $250 for every new Subaru vehicle purchased or leased to the customer’s choice of the four national charities with a minimum guarantee of $250,000. In addition to these partners, Subaru retailers have selected more than 660 hometown charities for their customers to support as well. By the end of this year’s event, Subaru hopes to exceed a grand total of $90 million donated since the creation of Share the Love.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018