McCann and MRM//McCann Spain Encourage Girls to Send an Empowering Message to the Future
A study revealed that Spanish women experience a significant drop in confidence starting at age 30, a loss that often occurs in response to facing challenges such as a lack of professional recognition or difficulty balancing work and family life. On the other hand, women’s confidence rises when they feel loved and appreciated. McCann Spain and MRM//McCann Spain have created a campaign for food company Compofrio’s Pavofrio brand that is designed to send today’s confident young girls positive messages in the future – to remind them that they’re special, to remind them of the self-assured young women they have been and to encourage them to continue to be strong.
The campaign includes a video featuring young girls sharing positive affirmations, plus various shorter clips that drive users to an app that enables them to send their message to the future. Using the app, mothers can record videos of their daughters and include a positive message of who they will grow up to be. The messages are then preserved in a digital time capsule. On March 8, 2036, before the girls turn 30, they will receive the message and video, helping to remind them of their childhood dreams and everything that makes them unique. The app is available for download on iTunes and the Google Play and will be open for new messages through July 2017.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018