McCann and MRM//McCann Spain Encourage Girls to Send an Empowering Message to the Future
A study revealed that Spanish women experience a significant drop in confidence starting at age 30, a loss that often occurs in response to facing challenges such as a lack of professional recognition or difficulty balancing work and family life. On the other hand, women’s confidence rises when they feel loved and appreciated. McCann Spain and MRM//McCann Spain have created a campaign for food company Compofrio’s Pavofrio brand that is designed to send today’s confident young girls positive messages in the future – to remind them that they’re special, to remind them of the self-assured young women they have been and to encourage them to continue to be strong.
The campaign includes a video featuring young girls sharing positive affirmations, plus various shorter clips that drive users to an app that enables them to send their message to the future. Using the app, mothers can record videos of their daughters and include a positive message of who they will grow up to be. The messages are then preserved in a digital time capsule. On March 8, 2036, before the girls turn 30, they will receive the message and video, helping to remind them of their childhood dreams and everything that makes them unique. The app is available for download on iTunes and the Google Play and will be open for new messages through July 2017.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019