M:United/McCann and Microsoft Bring Harmony to the Holidays
This year has been challenging for many and much of what we hear in the news can be negative. Microsoft wanted to lift people up and remind them that ordinary people can make a difference. Our message focuses on the spirit of the holidays, people coming together and celebrating what is good and right with the world—what unites us, instead of what divides us.
The "Art of Harmony," shows seven people who have been standing up for causes they believe in using Microsoft's Surface Studio to make a collaborative drawing. The final product is displayed at the end of the video on Jane's Carousel in Dumbo, Brooklyn, followed by the words, "When the world seems divided, coming together can be a beautiful thing."
"We knew it's been a rough year and people have been exposed to a lot of challenging issues," said Kathleen Hall, Corporate VP of Brand Advertising and Research at Microsoft. "We hope this gives people some positivity and hope in the season which is what it should be about."
The 60-second commercial will run on networks including NBC, ABC and Fox, and a 90-second version will live online. Microsoft will also run the ad in global markets such as the U.K., France and Germany.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018