M:United/McCann and Microsoft Bring Harmony to the Holidays
This year has been challenging for many and much of what we hear in the news can be negative. Microsoft wanted to lift people up and remind them that ordinary people can make a difference. Our message focuses on the spirit of the holidays, people coming together and celebrating what is good and right with the world—what unites us, instead of what divides us.
The "Art of Harmony," shows seven people who have been standing up for causes they believe in using Microsoft's Surface Studio to make a collaborative drawing. The final product is displayed at the end of the video on Jane's Carousel in Dumbo, Brooklyn, followed by the words, "When the world seems divided, coming together can be a beautiful thing."
"We knew it's been a rough year and people have been exposed to a lot of challenging issues," said Kathleen Hall, Corporate VP of Brand Advertising and Research at Microsoft. "We hope this gives people some positivity and hope in the season which is what it should be about."
The 60-second commercial will run on networks including NBC, ABC and Fox, and a 90-second version will live online. Microsoft will also run the ad in global markets such as the U.K., France and Germany.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019