Putting Technology on the Olympic Stage
How do you shine a light on a technology brand through sponsorship?
We started by sharing our know-how and experience of the global sports landscape and the Olympic movement. Then, we paired that knowledge with a healthy dose of creativity to help Cisco showcase their robust network and vision to employees and consumers across the globe. Together, we partnered with leading athletes in Brazil, developed programs and experiences that connected to consumers, and created opportunities for business growth. And we made certain to build a legacy that would last long after the Games, incorporating Cisco technology into Brazil’s communities to create long-term positive impact.
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands and Plano Drive Awareness of Myopia - Published on 02/27/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019