Putting Technology on the Olympic Stage
How do you shine a light on a technology brand through sponsorship?
We started by sharing our know-how and experience of the global sports landscape and the Olympic movement. Then, we paired that knowledge with a healthy dose of creativity to help Cisco showcase their robust network and vision to employees and consumers across the globe. Together, we partnered with leading athletes in Brazil, developed programs and experiences that connected to consumers, and created opportunities for business growth. And we made certain to build a legacy that would last long after the Games, incorporating Cisco technology into Brazil’s communities to create long-term positive impact.
- DEUTSCH PARTNERS WITH THE FEMALE QUOTIENT TO LAUNCH CAREER ADVICE BOT - Published on 06/21/2018
- MullenLowe London Creates PSA for Unstereotype Alliance - Published on 06/21/2018
- IPG Hosts Eighth Annual IPG Women’s Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/15/2018
- Hill Holliday and Bank of America Celebrate Progress Toward an AIDS-Free Generation - Published on 06/14/2018
- Hill Holliday Produces ‘Fathers and Sons’ Video for Fathers Day - Published on 06/14/2018
- #TeamIceland Recruits Fans from Argentina - Published on 06/13/2018
- IPG Continues Partnership with charity: water - Published on 06/12/2018
- R/GA’s ‘Not So FAQ’ Addresses Diversity in the Workplace - Published on 06/12/2018
- McCann London Challenges Blood Donation Ban - Published on 06/12/2018
- FCB Health Focuses on Equality in Blood Donations - Published on 06/11/2018