Putting Technology on the Olympic Stage
How do you shine a light on a technology brand through sponsorship?
We started by sharing our know-how and experience of the global sports landscape and the Olympic movement. Then, we paired that knowledge with a healthy dose of creativity to help Cisco showcase their robust network and vision to employees and consumers across the globe. Together, we partnered with leading athletes in Brazil, developed programs and experiences that connected to consumers, and created opportunities for business growth. And we made certain to build a legacy that would last long after the Games, incorporating Cisco technology into Brazil’s communities to create long-term positive impact.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019