Putting Technology on the Olympic Stage
How do you shine a light on a technology brand through sponsorship?
We started by sharing our know-how and experience of the global sports landscape and the Olympic movement. Then, we paired that knowledge with a healthy dose of creativity to help Cisco showcase their robust network and vision to employees and consumers across the globe. Together, we partnered with leading athletes in Brazil, developed programs and experiences that connected to consumers, and created opportunities for business growth. And we made certain to build a legacy that would last long after the Games, incorporating Cisco technology into Brazil’s communities to create long-term positive impact.
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019