Media Experts Partners on Togetherness Shirt
Would you give the shirt off your back to a stranger? What about get IN a shirt with them?
The “Togetherness Shirt” is a garment created by non-profit People For Good that’s designed for two people to share in the hopes of conveying a simple message – the human race is a team sport. Media Experts handled media buying and planning for this initiative.
The campaign took to the Canadian streets to demonstrate that despite the turbulent realities we face, our differences do not create divisions, but rather help create a diverse, yet homogenized society.
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019