Media Experts Partners on Togetherness Shirt
Would you give the shirt off your back to a stranger? What about get IN a shirt with them?
The “Togetherness Shirt” is a garment created by non-profit People For Good that’s designed for two people to share in the hopes of conveying a simple message – the human race is a team sport. Media Experts handled media buying and planning for this initiative.
The campaign took to the Canadian streets to demonstrate that despite the turbulent realities we face, our differences do not create divisions, but rather help create a diverse, yet homogenized society.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018