Media Experts Partners on Togetherness Shirt
Would you give the shirt off your back to a stranger? What about get IN a shirt with them?
The “Togetherness Shirt” is a garment created by non-profit People For Good that’s designed for two people to share in the hopes of conveying a simple message – the human race is a team sport. Media Experts handled media buying and planning for this initiative.
The campaign took to the Canadian streets to demonstrate that despite the turbulent realities we face, our differences do not create divisions, but rather help create a diverse, yet homogenized society.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019