Media Experts Partners on Togetherness Shirt
Would you give the shirt off your back to a stranger? What about get IN a shirt with them?
The “Togetherness Shirt” is a garment created by non-profit People For Good that’s designed for two people to share in the hopes of conveying a simple message – the human race is a team sport. Media Experts handled media buying and planning for this initiative.
The campaign took to the Canadian streets to demonstrate that despite the turbulent realities we face, our differences do not create divisions, but rather help create a diverse, yet homogenized society.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018