Mullen Lowe Lintas Creates New Work for Lifebuoy’s “Help a Child Reach 5”
For Lifebuoy’s much talked about “Help a Child Reach 5” campaign created for the Indian market, the brand has come up with a third addition to the series called “Chamki.” Conceptualized by Mullen Lowe Lintas, “Chamki” focuses on the importance of neonatal care and newborn hygiene.
Each year, in India, over two million children die before their 5th birthday due to infections that can be prevented by simple hand washing with soap. Of the children who die before the age of five, 44 per cent do not live past 28 days of their birth.
“Chamki” is the story of an expectant mother, Sangrahi, who discusses her hopes and dreams for the yet unborn child. To help her understand the importance of clean hands, she is shown a message from her daughter (from the future), who is now seven, thanking her for all the things her mother did, most important, washing her hands and helping the child live past 28 days.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018