Mullen Lowe Lintas Creates New Work for Lifebuoy’s “Help a Child Reach 5”
For Lifebuoy’s much talked about “Help a Child Reach 5” campaign created for the Indian market, the brand has come up with a third addition to the series called “Chamki.” Conceptualized by Mullen Lowe Lintas, “Chamki” focuses on the importance of neonatal care and newborn hygiene.
Each year, in India, over two million children die before their 5th birthday due to infections that can be prevented by simple hand washing with soap. Of the children who die before the age of five, 44 per cent do not live past 28 days of their birth.
“Chamki” is the story of an expectant mother, Sangrahi, who discusses her hopes and dreams for the yet unborn child. To help her understand the importance of clean hands, she is shown a message from her daughter (from the future), who is now seven, thanking her for all the things her mother did, most important, washing her hands and helping the child live past 28 days.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018
- McCann and Verizon Support LGBTQ+ Community and the Importance of Connections - Published on 06/26/2018