Five IPG Agencies Recognized for Excellence in Public Relations at the PRWeek US Awards 2022
17 Mar 2022
Five of IPG’s agencies were recognized at the PRWeek US Awards 2022, the publication’s annual celebration of the communications industry’s best work. Winning agencies include Current Global, DeVries Global, The Martin Agency, MullenLowe Group and Weber Shandwick, which combined to win 11 awards, more than any other holding company. IPG agencies were recognized across multiple categories, demonstrating creative and strategic excellence in capturing purpose, earning attention and gaining influence in today’s media environment.
Several of IPG’s leading agency brands and their clients took home top honors, including Current Global which, along with their client Kingsford, was awarded Campaign of the Year for “Preserve the Pit,” a campaign that honors the Black community’s contributions to the culture, tastes, and traditions of barbecue in America while helping future generations of Black pit masters.
Additional honors include:
• Campaign of the Year, Best in Integration, Best in Product Brand Development: Kingsford, “Preserve the Pit”
• Outstanding Small Agency
• Best Promotional Event: IHOP “Milkshake Monday”
• Best Viral: IHOP “Milkshake Monday”
The Martin Agency
• Outstanding Non-PR Agency
• Best in Data Insight: Monster, Monster Employment Index
• Best in Technology: General Motors, “CES Exhibit Zero”
• Best in Influencer Impact: General Motors, No Way Norway
• Outstanding Agency Professional: Joy Farber Kolo, President, North America
Read more in PRWeek….