IPG to Present Inclusion Awards
16 Aug 2018
IPG will present the 10th annual Inclusion Awards today live in New York and will webcast the program nationally. IPG established the Inclusion Awards in 2009 to recognize agencies and individuals who make a real difference in the company’s goal to be one of the world’s most diverse and inclusive companies. This year there were 71 submissions from agencies around the world and 124 employee volunteers helped select the winners.
The ceremony will kick off with remarks from Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO, IPG and a fireside chat between Heide Gardner, SVP, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, IPG and W. Kamau Bell, Host of CNN’s “United Shades of America.” The program will also include special remarks from Khetsiwe Diamini, Chief of Staff and Director of Strategic Partnership Division, UN Women.
This year IPG will hand out nine awards to celebrate agencies and individuals from around the world. Recipients are:
- Community Impact, Weber Shandwick — LA LGBT Center
- Most Effective Targeted Campaign, Weber Shandwick — LA LGBT Center
- Best Internal Communications Program, Campbell Ewald
- Inclusive Talent Initiatives, Weber Shandwick
- Inclusion Campaign of the Year, FCB India, Times of India, “No Conditions Apply”
- Inclusion Ally of the Year, Jeff Cruz, Chief Creative Officer, MRM//McCann Detroit
- Inclusive Leadership Award, Emil Hill, Senior Vice President, Weber Shandwick
- Most Inclusive Climate of the Year, Orion Worldwide
- Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award, Carmichael Lynch