our leadership is
dedicated, experienced and forward-thinking.
Michael I. Roth
Michael I. Roth is Chairman and CEO of Interpublic (NYSE: IPG), one of the world's largest organizations of advertising and marketing services companies. Prior to serving in his current role, Roth was a member of the company’s Board of Directors.
Since assuming leadership of Interpublic in 2005, Roth has righted the company’s financial course and moved to make it an industry leader by defining new models that provide value to clients in a rapidly-changing media and marketing environment.
Prior to his current role, Roth was Chairman and CEO of The MONY Group Inc., a financial services holding company. Under Roth's leadership, The MONY Group diversified its business mix, broadened its distribution channels and enhanced its ability to compete in a changing financial services marketplace.
Roth is a member of the Board of Directors for Pitney Bowes Inc., the Ad Council and Ryman Hospitality Properties. He is also a member of the boards of the Lincoln Center Corporate Fund Board, the Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy and the Center on Addiction. In addition, he is a Director of The Baruch College Fund and The Partnership for New York City. He is also a member of the Business Roundtable and New York-Presbyterian Hospital’s Heart Steering Committee.
A certified public accountant, Roth holds an L.L.M. degree from New York University Law School and a J.D. from Boston University Law School. He is a 1967 graduate of the City College of New York.
Michael I. Roth in the press.
- CNBC April 27, 2018
- Campaign March 19, 2018
- AdExchanger January 17, 2018
- MediaVillage November 09, 2017
- MediaPost September 26, 2017
- CNBC September 25, 2017
- Campaign April 27, 2017
- Fast Company August 18, 2016
- exchange4media July 14, 2016
- Business Insider April 23, 2016
- Barron's March 26, 2016
- Bloomberg March 04, 2016
- 4A's March 04, 2016
- Dircomfidencial January 24, 2016
- October 01, 2015
- M&M Global July 08, 2015
- The Wall Street Journal: CMO Today June 25, 2015
- April 24, 2015
- Beet.TV April 02, 2015
- InformationWeek March 03, 2015
- Fox Business Opening Bell February 13, 2015
- CNBC Squawk Box December 03, 2014
- Digital Market Asia September 10, 2014
- CNBC Mad Money July 22, 2014
- India’s Exchange4Media July 15, 2014
- Barron's June 14, 2014
- Bloomberg TV "Street Smart" July 16, 2013
- Mediapost March 20, 2012
- Barron's June 25, 2011
- The New York Times March 30, 2011